Monday, September 14, 2009

Yellow Daisy Festival and Bath Time

We went to the Yellow Daisy Festival on Saturday. It was the first time either of us had been. There were TONS of people there and TONS of crafts. We had a lot of fun looking at all of the neat crafty stuff. I use the term "we" loosely. Nick was a great sport, and I think he actually enjoyed himself too :o). Liam did great, as always... we have such a great baby! I swear Nick and I both look at each other several times a day and just say "man, we have the best baby in the world" Truly!


And a few pictures of our happy little man enjoying his bath... Doesn't he look like such a big kid with all of those teeth??




Most PRECIOUS baby EVER!!!

2 comments:

Kim said...

Wow. He does look older with those teeth. I love the last picture. =)

Stacy said...

The last picture is my fave. He looks so sweet!! Bathtime was always the best when they were little ones. Now it's always a mess! LOL!!

Found you via SITS!