Saturday, June 25, 2011

Insta-Friday


The simple, sweet, and crazy of our week via instagram

Huddy buddy's sweet kissable cheeks. Just LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!

Nick took Liam to his very first movie this week, Cars 2! There was A LOT of excitement and build-up surrounding this movie, and in the end Liam lasted maybe 30 minutes before he was "all done cars" and they had to leave. Nick was quite disappointed in their first movie experience, but it was still nice for them to have a Father and son day.

My Precious boys! Can't I just freeze time and keep them this way forever? Please?

Huddy looking completely adorable in his overalls. I just LOVE little boys in overalls. SO CUTE!
Potty training often leads to many moments like this :)

Oh, and Liam fixed us breakfast this week. Nice, right.

So proud of my boy, learning how to share.


1 comment:

Stephanie and Chris Hunnicutt said...

Love the instagram pictures. How fun! I will have to check that out. I love the pic of Liam's cute butt!!